HOT NEWS ...
Friday, October 9, 2015
General Satbir Singh(Retd.), leader and adviser of the United Front of Ex-Servicemen, says that the action will bring to the people’s notice that the Centre has not fulfilled our demands on One Rank One Pension.
We have planned to return our gallantry medals to the government if it intentionally continues to delay implementing the OROP scheme without making the modifications that we have sought for. This time, we won’t be returning them to the President. We will hand them over to the Prime Minister himself!
Ex-servicemen who have been conducting relay hunger strikes at Jantar Mantar for the past 115 days demanding theimplementation of OROP have decided to hand over 10,000 gallantry medals to the Prime Minister as a sign of their protest. They have written a letter to Narendra Modi in this regard. This was informed by Retired Major General Satbir Singh, who also is a prominent member of the protest committee.
Although the Centre had, on September 5, agreed in principle, to implement OROP, ex-servicemen are continuing to protest because they are frustrated that seven very important clauses have not been added to the scheme. “We are planning to return the medals to him because PM Modi had promised during the elections, that he will implement OROP. Also, we want the people to know that though OROP was announced, our demands have not been accepted,” he said.
At the time of accepting the demand, on September 5, the Government had said that it will issue proper orders within a month. More than a month has passed, but there are no signs of the orders.
Meanwhile, the United Front of Ex-Servicemen has announced that it will hold a massive rally in Jalandhar on October 18 to protest against the Government’s reluctance and delay in implementing the OROP. While replying to a question, Brigadier Amarjit Singh Minhas said that only 2 percent of the ex-servicemen are happy with the OROP announcement. Seven important demands, including annual revision of pension, year of implementation, one-man commission, and inclusion of soldiers who have taken premature retirement, have not been accepted by the Government.
Source - 7th PAY COMMISSION.in
Thursday, October 8, 2015
Wednesday, October 7, 2015
Tuesday, October 6, 2015
Monday, October 5, 2015
Government of India
Ministry of Defence
New Delhi, dated the 21st September, 2015
The Chief of the Army Staff,
Subject: Productivity Linked Bonus (PLB) for the civilian employees of the EME for the Year 2014-15.
I am directed to refer to the Productivity Linked Bonus Scheme already circulated vide this Ministry’s letter No.F.24(8)/80/D(JCM) dated 28th September, 1983, as amended from time to time, and to convey the sanction of President to the payment of 28 days (Twenty Eight days) wages in cash as PLB for the year 2014-15 to the eligible civilian employees of the EME
2. The entitlement has been worked out on the basis of the working results for the year 2014-15 inaccordance with the agreed formula.
3. The PLB shall be paid to all eligible Gp. ‘B’ (Non-Gazetted), Gp. ‘C’ and Gp. ‘D’ civilian employees of the EME who are covered under PLB Scheme for the accounting year 2014-15. The calculation ceiling of Rs.3500/- (3500×32/30.4) and other terms and conditions of the PLB Scheme will remain unchanged.
4. Productivity Linked Bonus to the casual labour will be paid at the assumed wages of Rs.1200/- p.m. (1200×32/30.4) for the accounting year 2014-15. However, in cases where the actual wages fall below Rs.1200/- pm, the amount will be calculated on the actual monthly wages. The other conditions remain unchanged.
5. The expenditure on this account will be debitable to Defence Services Estimates under respective Heads to which the pay and allowances of these employees are debited. The entire expenditure on the payment of PLB is to be met out of the sanctioned budget grant for the year 2015-16.
6. This issues with the concurrence of the Ministry of Finance (Department of Expenditure) vide their ID. No. 176998/E.111.A dated 15.9.2015 and MoD (Fin/AG/PB) vide their Dy. No. 141/AG/PB dated 18.9.2015.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Source: INDWF CLICK HERE FOR ORIGINAL ORDERS
Source - Govemployee