HOT NEWS ...
- 7th Pay Commission & Employee News: अब नहीं बनेगा पे कमीशन
- 7th CPC recommendations to reduce House Rent Allowance
- Exemption of Road Toll Tax to Defence Civilians
- रक्षा मंत्रालय का दिव्यांग पूर्व सैनिकों, युद्ध विधवाओं और शहीदों के बच्चों के कल्याण के लिए योगदान में जनता को प्रोत्साहित करने हेतु सशस्त्र सेना झंडा दिवस मनाने का विशेष अभियान।
- सैन्य कर्मियों की तलाकशुदा बेटियों को भी परिवारिक पेंशन की सुविधा मिलेगी, वैसी स्थिति में भी जब तलाक की अर्जी माता-पिता के जीवनकाल में ही दाखिल की गई हो
Saturday, October 17, 2015
Government asks Pensioners to furnish their Life Certificate and relevant details to their respective banks in order to enable the banks to provide them better services
Payment of Productivity Linked Bonus to Civilian employees of Defence Production Establishment for the year 2014-15
- Standard Man Hours before the installation of CNC Machines.
- Standard Man Hours after the installation of CNC Machines.
- Difference between the above we leading to savings in Standard Man Hours.
Revised rates of Dearness Allowance from July-2015 to Armed Forces Officers and POBR including NCs(E)
The Chief of the Army Staff
The Chief of the Air Staff
The Chief of the Naval Staff
Subject: Payment of Dearness Allowance to Armed Forces Officers and Personnel Below Officer Rank including NCs(E) - Revised rates effective from 1st July, 2015Sir,
Delay in preferment of pension claims in respect of normal discharge PBOR of Army, Navy and Air Force.: PCDA(P) Circular No. 545
Circular No: - 545
The O I/C
Sub: Delay in preferment of pension claims in respect of normal discharge PBOR of Army, Navy and Air Force.Ref: This office circular No. 540 dated 11/05/2015.
Please acknowledge .
Thursday, October 15, 2015
Wednesday, October 14, 2015
Tuesday, October 13, 2015
The One Rank, One Pension for retired military personnel will be implemented after the Bihar elections, Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar said on Sunday.
He also said that contentious issues including those related to premature retirement had been resolved, conceding that the inclusion of the phrase Voluntary Retirement Scheme (VRS) in the declaration announced by his ministry in September had triggered confusion.
"I think I will have to wait up for the Bihar elections. Because Election Commission is in no mood to give permission to actually issue the order. This is my understanding. I will not like to be in part of controversy," Mr Parrikar said during a public interaction near .
"The notification will be issued after Bihar election because I do not want to get notice by Election Commission," he said.
Mr Parrikar clarified that "those who get premature retirement will get OROP even in future".
"That confusion started because the word VRS was a part of the declaration. The interpretation got slightly mixed up. It was not (done) intentionally," he said.
Bihar goes to polls today with 49 seats being contested in the first phase.
Source - ndtv