7th CPC & Employee News: Seventh Pay Commission: Cabinet-approved screening...: New Delhi,: Seventh Pay Commission had submitted its report before the Centre in November, recommending a hike of 23.55 per cent in sa...
HOT NEWS ...
- EMPLOYEE NEWS & 7th CPC: Bad News - Income Tax Returns filing date has exte...
- 7TH CPC - Pay Matrix (Defence Forces Personnel - Except MNS)
- Allotment of 12 Digit PPO Number to Pre-90 pensioners – regarding
- EMPLOYEE NEWS & 7th CPC: Retirement Age Increased from 60 to 65
- EMPLOYEE NEWS & 7th CPC: Ex-gratia amount for CAPF personnel has been incre...
Friday, January 29, 2016
Monday, January 25, 2016
21st January 2016
The Raksha Mantri
South Block, Ministry of Defence
Urgent Need to Rectify Anomalies in OROP
in Govt notification dated 7 Nov 15
Dear Shri Manohar Parrikar ji
Please refer to Govt executive letter dated 26 Feb 14, press release dated 5 Sep 15, Govt notification dated 7 Nov 15 and 14 Dec 15. Please also refer to the statement made by MOS Defense Sh Rao Inderjit Singh in Parliament on 2 Dec in reply to question asked by Sh Rajeev Chandrashekhar regarding implementation of OROP. (All attached)
One Rank One Pension was approved by UPA Govt in budget dated 17 Feb 14 and then by NDA Govt in
Sunday, January 24, 2016
7th CPC & Employee News: Pensioners seek changes in pay panel proposals: Members of the All India Postal Employees Union and government pensioners have demanded changes in the recommendations for the seventh...