7th CPC & Employee News: Seventh Pay Commission: Cabinet-approved screening...: New Delhi,: Seventh Pay Commission had submitted its report before the Centre in November, recommending a hike of 23.55 per cent in sa...
HOT NEWS ...
- Exemption of Road Toll Tax to Defence Civilians
- रक्षा मंत्रालय का दिव्यांग पूर्व सैनिकों, युद्ध विधवाओं और शहीदों के बच्चों के कल्याण के लिए योगदान में जनता को प्रोत्साहित करने हेतु सशस्त्र सेना झंडा दिवस मनाने का विशेष अभियान।
- 7th Pay Commission & Employee News: अब नहीं बनेगा पे कमीशन
- वन रैंक वन पेंशन पर पूर्व सैनिकों को फिर मिली 'तारीख'
- 7TH CPC - Pay Matrix (Defence Forces Personnel - Except MNS)
Friday, January 29, 2016
Monday, January 25, 2016
21st January 2016
The Raksha Mantri
South Block, Ministry of Defence
Urgent Need to Rectify Anomalies in OROP
in Govt notification dated 7 Nov 15
Dear Shri Manohar Parrikar ji
Please refer to Govt executive letter dated 26 Feb 14, press release dated 5 Sep 15, Govt notification dated 7 Nov 15 and 14 Dec 15. Please also refer to the statement made by MOS Defense Sh Rao Inderjit Singh in Parliament on 2 Dec in reply to question asked by Sh Rajeev Chandrashekhar regarding implementation of OROP. (All attached)
One Rank One Pension was approved by UPA Govt in budget dated 17 Feb 14 and then by NDA Govt in
Sunday, January 24, 2016
7th CPC & Employee News: Pensioners seek changes in pay panel proposals: Members of the All India Postal Employees Union and government pensioners have demanded changes in the recommendations for the seventh...