Furnishing of Aadhaar mandatory for final settlement of Pension claims
The EPFO has clarified that obtaining of Aadhaar should be mandatory for the time being only for final settlement of Pension and not in withdrawl cases. The EPFO had extended the date of submission of Aadhaar Number authentication by the members of Employees’Pension Scheme 1995 upto 31st March 2017.
However, news item appearing in few dailies suggested that Aadhaar is not required in settlement of pension claims. Accordingly, the EPFO reiterated that the requirement of submitting Aadhaar is not insisted for the time being only in withdrawal benefit cases under Employees’ Pension Scheme, 1995. Furnishing of Aadhaar is still mandatory for final settlement of pension and scheme certificate cases.
HOT NEWS ...
- Exemption of Road Toll Tax to Defence Civilians
- रक्षा मंत्रालय का दिव्यांग पूर्व सैनिकों, युद्ध विधवाओं और शहीदों के बच्चों के कल्याण के लिए योगदान में जनता को प्रोत्साहित करने हेतु सशस्त्र सेना झंडा दिवस मनाने का विशेष अभियान।
- Allotment of 12 Digit PPO Number to Pre-90 pensioners – regarding
- 7TH CPC - Pay Matrix (Defence Forces Personnel - Except MNS)
- वन रैंक वन पेंशन पर पूर्व सैनिकों को फिर मिली 'तारीख'