Furnishing of Aadhaar mandatory for final settlement of Pension claims
The EPFO has clarified that obtaining of Aadhaar should be mandatory for the time being only for final settlement of Pension and not in withdrawl cases. The EPFO had extended the date of submission of Aadhaar Number authentication by the members of Employees’Pension Scheme 1995 upto 31st March 2017.
However, news item appearing in few dailies suggested that Aadhaar is not required in settlement of pension claims. Accordingly, the EPFO reiterated that the requirement of submitting Aadhaar is not insisted for the time being only in withdrawal benefit cases under Employees’ Pension Scheme, 1995. Furnishing of Aadhaar is still mandatory for final settlement of pension and scheme certificate cases.
HOT NEWS ...
- 7th Pay Commission & Employee News: अब नहीं बनेगा पे कमीशन
- Successful completion of 43 Indian Navy officers including seven Coast Guard officers of the 84th batch of Marine Engineering Specialization Course
- Exemption of Road Toll Tax to Defence Civilians
- 7th CPC recommendations to reduce House Rent Allowance
- Family Pension to Divorced Daughters