The Central Government employees those who were in Grade Pay 1800 and 1900 and their pay in the pay band equivalent to 7440 and above eligible for higher Transport Allowance.
HOT NEWS ...
- 7th Pay Commission & Employee News: अब नहीं बनेगा पे कमीशन
- Successful completion of 43 Indian Navy officers including seven Coast Guard officers of the 84th batch of Marine Engineering Specialization Course
- Exemption of Road Toll Tax to Defence Civilians
- 7th CPC recommendations to reduce House Rent Allowance
- Family Pension to Divorced Daughters
Monday, August 14, 2017
EMPLOYEE NEWS & 7th CPC: GOOD NEWS - 7th CPC Transport Allowance 7440 issue...
EMPLOYEE NEWS & 7th CPC: GOOD NEWS - 7th CPC Transport Allowance 7440 issue...: Department of Expenditure issued an important amendment order regarding Transport Allowance on 2nd August, 2017. Central Government employees who are drawing pay of 24200 and above in Pay Level 1 and 2 of the Pay Matrix, shall be eligible for grant of Transport Allowance 3600 for TPTA Cities and 1800 for all Other Places.