The Central Government employees those who were in Grade Pay 1800 and 1900 and their pay in the pay band equivalent to 7440 and above eligible for higher Transport Allowance.
HOT NEWS ...
- 7th Pay Commission & Employee News: अब नहीं बनेगा पे कमीशन
- 7th CPC recommendations to reduce House Rent Allowance
- Implementation of Govt. decision on the recommendations of the Seventh Central Pay Commission in respect of the Post-01.01.2016 retired Armed Forces Pensioners/ Family Pensioners : Reg. New PPO Series.
- Exemption of Road Toll Tax to Defence Civilians
- RBE 117/2016 – Supreme court made Railway to issue orders on reservation in promotion
Monday, August 14, 2017
EMPLOYEE NEWS & 7th CPC: GOOD NEWS - 7th CPC Transport Allowance 7440 issue...
EMPLOYEE NEWS & 7th CPC: GOOD NEWS - 7th CPC Transport Allowance 7440 issue...: Department of Expenditure issued an important amendment order regarding Transport Allowance on 2nd August, 2017. Central Government employees who are drawing pay of 24200 and above in Pay Level 1 and 2 of the Pay Matrix, shall be eligible for grant of Transport Allowance 3600 for TPTA Cities and 1800 for all Other Places.