The President has been pleased to appoint Admiral (Retd.) Devendra Kumar Joshi, PVSM, AVSM, YSM, NM, VSM, as the Lieutenant Governor of Andaman and Nicobar Islands in place of Prof Jagdish Mukhi, with effect from the date he assumes charge of his office.
HOT NEWS ...
- 7th Pay Commission & Employee News: अब नहीं बनेगा पे कमीशन
- Successful completion of 43 Indian Navy officers including seven Coast Guard officers of the 84th batch of Marine Engineering Specialization Course
- Exemption of Road Toll Tax to Defence Civilians
- 7th CPC recommendations to reduce House Rent Allowance
- Family Pension to Divorced Daughters