The President has been pleased to appoint Admiral (Retd.) Devendra Kumar Joshi, PVSM, AVSM, YSM, NM, VSM, as the Lieutenant Governor of Andaman and Nicobar Islands in place of Prof Jagdish Mukhi, with effect from the date he assumes charge of his office.
HOT NEWS ...
- 7th Pay Commission & Employee News: अब नहीं बनेगा पे कमीशन
- 7th CPC recommendations to reduce House Rent Allowance
- Implementation of Govt. decision on the recommendations of the Seventh Central Pay Commission in respect of the Post-01.01.2016 retired Armed Forces Pensioners/ Family Pensioners : Reg. New PPO Series.
- Exemption of Road Toll Tax to Defence Civilians
- RBE 117/2016 – Supreme court made Railway to issue orders on reservation in promotion