HOT NEWS ...
- Exemption of Road Toll Tax to Defence Civilians
- रक्षा मंत्रालय का दिव्यांग पूर्व सैनिकों, युद्ध विधवाओं और शहीदों के बच्चों के कल्याण के लिए योगदान में जनता को प्रोत्साहित करने हेतु सशस्त्र सेना झंडा दिवस मनाने का विशेष अभियान।
- 7TH CPC - Pay Matrix (Defence Forces Personnel - Except MNS)
- वन रैंक वन पेंशन पर पूर्व सैनिकों को फिर मिली 'तारीख'
- IMPORTANT CLARIFICATION - REGARDING PAY HIKE Rs 18000 TO 21000 & FITMENT FORMULA
Saturday, October 7, 2017
Tuesday, October 3, 2017
EMPLOYEE NEWS & 7th CPC: Digital Life Certificate Program for Defence and C...: Office of the Principal Controller of Defence Accounts (Central Command) Cariappa Road, Cantt., Lucknow, Pin Code – 226002 No. PT/...
Sunday, October 1, 2017
Headquarters Integrated Defence Staff (HQ IDS) celebrated its 17th Raising Day today. To commemorate the momentous occasion, Chief of the IDS to the Chairman Chiefs of Staff Committee (CISC) Lt General Satish Dua paid homage to the valiant martyrs of the Armed Forces by laying a wreath at ‘Amar Jawan Jyoti’, India Gate in New Delhi. Senior officers of the Army, Navy and Air Force of the IDS were present on the occasion. A Tri Services guard was in accompaniment.
Military Nursing Service (MNS) of the Armed Forces celebrated its 92nd Raising Day today. New Addl. Director General Military Nursing Service Maj Gen Elizabeth John led the celebrations at MNS Officers Mess of Army Hospital (Research & Referral), Delhi Cantt.