Requirement for special uniforms for safety of soldiers deployed on borders / field areas in the country is assessed regularly and provision for introduction of new items / improved version of existing items is made as per prescribed procedure.
HOT NEWS ...
- Exemption of Road Toll Tax to Defence Civilians
- RBE 117/2016 – Supreme court made Railway to issue orders on reservation in promotion
- IMPORTANT CLARIFICATION - REGARDING PAY HIKE Rs 18000 TO 21000 & FITMENT FORMULA
- रक्षा मंत्रालय का दिव्यांग पूर्व सैनिकों, युद्ध विधवाओं और शहीदों के बच्चों के कल्याण के लिए योगदान में जनता को प्रोत्साहित करने हेतु सशस्त्र सेना झंडा दिवस मनाने का विशेष अभियान।
- सैन्य कर्मियों की तलाकशुदा बेटियों को भी परिवारिक पेंशन की सुविधा मिलेगी, वैसी स्थिति में भी जब तलाक की अर्जी माता-पिता के जीवनकाल में ही दाखिल की गई हो
Thursday, January 11, 2018
There is no such proposal. However, vide Ministry of Defence letter dated 17.11.2017, divorced daughter is now eligible for ordinary family pension for life subject to fulfilment of the following conditions:-
When widow / widower of Defence personnel and eligible children below 25 years of age have ceased to be eligible to receive family pension and there is no disabled child to receive family pension.
Divorced daughter was dependent on defence personnel / pensioner or his / her spouse i.e. if decree of divorce had been issued by the competent court during life time of at least one of the parents or even the divorce proceedings had been filed in a competent court during the life time of the personnel / pensioner or his / her spouse but the divorce took place after their death.