It was a day of show of the commitment, strength and sacrifice of Defence Civilian Employees. They boycotted their food whole day and performed their National Duty to caution the Government of India that they will not tolerate the arbitrary decision taken by them against the Defence Industry and its Employees. The Food boycott was a total success in all the Defence Establishments. In many Defence Units during the Lunch Break Employees came out of their Section and stood in front of their Section with Placards , Black Badge etc. to register their Food Boycott in support of their demands. We have also come to know that in some units Trade Apprentices and contract workers have also participated in the Hunger Strike. We congratulate the Defence Employees who participated the Food Boycott and all the Unions and Associations who have played their achieve role in making
HOT NEWS ...
- Exemption of Road Toll Tax to Defence Civilians
- EMPLOYEE NEWS & 7th CPC: तीनों सशस्त्र सेनाओं के 14.50 लाख से ज्यादा कार्मि...
- IMPORTANT CLARIFICATION - REGARDING PAY HIKE Rs 18000 TO 21000 & FITMENT FORMULA
- Implementation of orders of Hon’ble courts/AFTs in...
- रक्षा मंत्रालय का दिव्यांग पूर्व सैनिकों, युद्ध विधवाओं और शहीदों के बच्चों के कल्याण के लिए योगदान में जनता को प्रोत्साहित करने हेतु सशस्त्र सेना झंडा दिवस मनाने का विशेष अभियान।
Saturday, February 3, 2018
EMPLOYEE NEWS & 7th CPC: Brief of National Anomaly Committee Meeting held o...: ALL INDIA DEFENCE EMPLOYEES’ FEDERATION
Thursday, February 1, 2018
LIVE - बजट 2018 BUDGET 2018: